Monday, September 23, 2013

Back to the roots: The African Shop !!

Hi guys!

We've been seeing a lot of new trends on the catwalks lately, and the "African print" was definitely one of them. As a certified trend-follower, I had to find me some goodies, and even though it is fairly easy for the jewelry, it is definitely harder to find nice pieces of clothing for an affordable price here in the US.

After my fastidious search, I finally found this Facebook page featuring "The African Shop". I have visited their website; the styles and colors are gorgeous. Plus some of their items are from Senegal (my home country), yay! I have yet to find out what else they offer. Definitely something to try!

Brigitte









Their Facebook page
Their website

Note:
(1) I do NOT own these pictures, they are all screenshots from The African Shop website and Facebook page.
(2) I have NOT received any sample or item in order to write this article. This is not an ad, but a genuine article about a newly discovered brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment