Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Forever21 21 Days of Layers Inspired Look: Long Live the Cardigan!



Gotta love the Californian weather. Coming from France, I was pretty happy to see that it wasn't that cold here in San Francisco. Even in Fall!
This Indian summer weather is just perfect for me, as I often get cold in the upper part of my body, like my shoulders or my neck, while my legs always enjoy a bit of freshness.
If you're weird like that too, the combination Summer dress - Cardigan is perfect for the first days of Fall. Yep, layering is hands down my favorite Fashion trend this season: as it is always nice and sunny despite the cool wind, I can wear one of my favorite summer dresses and give a bit of texture to my outfit with a nice cotton cardigan and a jacket, thick enough to make up for the nakedness of my legs.

I was on my way to school, so I don't wear anything fancy because I am L-A-Z-Y; I like to be comfortable and casual. But if I was going downtown or on a date, I would substitute my flats with nice brown boots and a cute matching purse.

*These photos were taken by the handsome Spencer, who accepted to model too, because he is cool like that.
xx










My dress: Tally Weijl
Cardigan: Pimkie
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Rock & Candy
Spencer's polo: Gap
Pants: Vans
Shoes: Diesel

Photos by: Spencer G.





No comments:

Post a Comment