Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Parisian Summers: Styling My Leather Loafers



I stumbled on this gorgeous pair of ASOS Black and White loafers right before flying to Paris for the summer. And even though I had decided NOT to shop this month, I fell in love with these chunky heels and that gold chain! These babies were my excuse to get my Tom Boy style on!

As I will be interning for a major company this summer, I am trying to pull business/casual looks that I can wear in and out of the office. Luckily, my future boss let me know that I could wear pretty much what I wanted as long as it was decent, so I simply paired my loafers with a white, sheer shirt (with a vest underneath), and black pants. I feel like the loafers give a more unique look than just plain black ballet pumps.

Summer is here and it's getting warmer, but that doesn't mean I can go out with just a cotton shirt just yet, especially in the streets of Paris, so I threw on an oversized black blazer (my brother's) to keep me warm in the morning.

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting ready for the office life, so I will have a lot more summer/workwear lookbooks coming! I hope they'll help inspire you.

xx,
Brigitte






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11853343/?claim=xexz5f58sc5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment