Thursday, February 27, 2014

Flower Power: Florals from Head to Toe


Spring is just around the corner; it's time to enjoy the sun, the warmer weather, and the cute outfits!
I actually flew back to Paris for a few days to visit the family. Even though it was a very short amount of time (4 days), I was able to pick up some pieces at the mall next to my house. I found an amazing blue summer dress with floral prints, and a pair of shoes that resemble those from Converse, but with a cute feminine twist. Now I am not exactly a short dress/skirt person, I like length: maxi dresses/skirts, jeans, etc., you know...them African thighs!! But for once, the weather was extra nice in SF, so I thought I'd make an exception and show a little bit of leg! I fell in love in the flower details and thought they gave a bit of a 90's feel to the dress, without making it too cheesy. What do you guys think?


Dress: New Look Paris


Shoes: New Look Paris

I am thrilled I spotted those. I always wanted simple white shoes like white Converse shoes. But the floral details on this pair prove that one can be simple yet unique. The only thing I am a bit concerned about is getting them stained. Other then that, I think white shoes are gorgeous for the spring and the summer.

Sunglasses: ASOS
Necklace: Souvenir of Panama (Gift)
Photo credit: Spencer Goble

I do hope this little OOTD post will inspire you. Florals are not going anywhere this season. Enjoy!

Bisous, Brigitte






1 comment:

  1. beautiful style. i'll be on the lookout for florals!

    ReplyDelete