Sunday, March 16, 2014

B in Wonderland: American Cupcake Review



Cocktails, food and colors!

Today, I stepped into real-life Wonderland with the girls from the Fashion Network Association for a Sunday brunch. I was already excited to just eat, but I was mesmerized when I stepped into what seemed to be a regular cupcake bakery. The lighting was amazing and colorful without being too harsh for the eye. For a while I did not even think about the food. All I wanted was to snap a picture of everything I could see, from the candy on the shelves and the color changing lights to the yummy looking cupcakes.



I thought I would do a quick (and very visual) review of the place. As you can already see, the ambiance is quite Charly-and-the-chocolate-factory-esque, and if you're into that, you will love seeing it in real life - personally, I am in LOVE.
The service was friendly (our waiter went to the same campus as all of us), and pretty fast. And for the food: it was amazingly tasty! I actually wanted to get some more but I decided to calm down. It was just the right amount of food.
AC might be on the pricey side, but for a nice brunch once in a while, it is totally worth it.
If you are located in SF or plan on visiting, I highly recommend this place for a unique experience.

Check out more pics below:





Veggie Omelette - Spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, potatoes / Toast / Fresh fruit: $12



Candy Cocktail "The Incorrigible" - Sparkling wine, pomegranate liqueur & raspberry: $8


Almost forgot the cupcakes!

This first time was for brunch, but I cannot wait to try the dinner menu. I heard it was just as delicious, with the great lighting as the cherry on top!
(AC's website)



Thanks to the FNA for putting together this great meeting! Make sure to check out our blog for more!

What I wore: a light black and white maxi-dress from Buffalo Exchange and a vintage Old Navy jacket. I bought this purse in a random shop in the streets of Paris.

Hope you like this post!

Bisous, Brigitte.


2 comments: