Monday, March 17, 2014

Blue Vintage - Style Never Goes Out of Style


This post will just be about an outftit that I put together by going through my old stuff. And when I say old, this "skirt" is really, really old. This is actually a summer dress that I bought in a street shop in Paris, back in 2011. I never wore it, and when I saw that mid-length skirts were in this Spring, I thought maybe it was her moment.

I have been into recycling old clothes for a while now. Before that, I thought that as a blogger, I should be able to buy new clothes every other week to deliver to my readers. Nonsense! I think the idea is to share useful ideas for people in search of their unique style. Style shouldn't be about having new clothes. And being a student, I thank the heavens for that.
I believe that you can do wonder with a bit of imagination and a few skills at mixing and matching, and this what I try to do now (I still like to go shopping, don't get me wrong).

It was so easy to just throw a denim shirt on it to give it this classy Vintage look. I added some black heels, a black clutch, and I was out the door.

Looking back, I am not sure about the brown belt. I like the size, but maybe I can switch it up with something a bit harder. That's the thing with experimenting, you make mistakes. But I was happy I created a brand new outfit with my old clothes. I plan on creating more outfit to see where this dress can take its legacy, she deserves it after all, having been waiting around in my closet for three years now.

I hope you like this post, until next time!

Bisous, Brigitte

Peep more pics down below:





Photo Credit: Spencer Goble

No comments:

Post a Comment