Monday, May 5, 2014

The Beauty Expo

I have been going to a lot of fashion events in SF recently, but only this time did I have time to snap pictures. I was working at one of them, and having too much fun at the other one! However I thought I'd show what I wore for The Beauty Expo on May 4th. It was my first time, and didn't really know what to put on, so I decided to go casual.

The Beauty Expo is a hair and makeup showcase held annually in San Francisco, and also a styling competition mixed with a networking event. This time around, bloggers competed for the best street style, and the winner won a JustFab bag (I was jealous)! It was nice to mingle with fashion industry professionals; I certainly plan to go again!

Anyway, the pictures I took will probably tell a better story.

Bisous,
Brigitte.

FLASHNEWS: I wanted to let you guys know that I am now a contributor at HerCampus (yaay), a college lifestyle online magazine. Feel free to check out the latest posts: "2 Ways of Styling Overalls", and "How to Shop Smarter"!!





Shirt: random vintage shop on Haight Street
Jeans: H&M
Flatforms: H&M
Purse: random shop in Paris
Earings; Buffalo Exchange



 










No comments:

Post a Comment